Tony is an outstanding real estate professional. He offers a great deal of experience and local knowledge as it pertains to the east side. Overall we had two great experiences with Tony. He represented us as a Buyer’s agent and as a Seller’s agent. Tony was an asset to us on both sides of the table and can be characterized as the following:
– Extremely prepared: Tony was prompt at every meeting and always came prepared with good market data, financial analysis tools, and all the other necessary tools of the trade.
– Diligent: Tony was very diligent in following up on every item all the way through to resolution, without exception.
– Responsive: Tony responded to every question, phone call, request, and suggestion, usually within just a matter of minutes.
– Knowledgeable: Tony had a thorough understanding of every house which qualified as a market comparable property, so we could gauge exactly what prices the market would support.
– Strategic: Tony gave us great advice on how to prepare our house for sale and implemented some great marketing tools — it sold in 3 days!
We could keep going and going. Overall we couldn’t be more pleased with Tony’s assistance. His services were absolutely worth the investment.
Ryan & Marjorie Landon
Sold in Olde Morrison Place on English Hill in Redmond
Purchased in Sheffield on English Hill in Redmond